In this week's episode of Ongoing Mastery: Presenting & Speaking, Kirsten and Kellie follow up on last week’s interview with J. Schuh. They talk about the role of planning in creativity and how creativity is connected to a speaker’s audience.
- The work of tomorrow is set up by the work of today
- Know when your sense of humor or niche interests fit your audience
- Kirsten’s focus word for 2023 is “transformation”
Join our Ongoing Mastery: Presenting & Speaking Skills group on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14104216/
Rourke Training’s webpage: https://www.rourketraining.com/
Ongoing Masgtery: Presenting & Speaking page: https://ongoing-mastery.captivate.fm/
For the video version of this episode: https://youtu.be/yfszqh0YVk8
- Episode 25 Why Embrace the Beginner Mindset?: Interview with J. Schuh - Ongoing Mastery: Presenting & Speaking
- Hadestown, Broadway musical
- "It ain't right and it ain't natural" - Chant | Hadestown Wiki | Fandom
- Babylon 5 TV series
- Zathras from Babylon 5, "Wrong tool. Never use this."
- Porg | StarWars.com
- Nutcracker doll - Wikipedia
- The Story of the Nutcracker Ballet
- Kirsten's definitive Christmas cookie: Pfeffernüsse
- Call back to Episode 24: What Are We Looking Forward to in 2023? - Kellie's focus word for 2023 is "joy"
- Why does everyone hate Comic Sans?
- J. Schuh's profile on LinkedIn -
- J Schuh and Bennet Litwin’s book, Brilliance
Looking for a kick-ass speaking group? Use our affiliate link to join Innovation Women: https://bit.ly/innovationwomen
Need a speaking coach or looking for speaking courses? Here's our affiliate link for Kirsten's speaking coach, Tim David: https://bit.ly/3eCUFPy